A new survey by thredUP.com reveals that 42% of people do their back to school shopping as soon as back-to-school sales begin. Other findings:
- 81% of people would buy a secondhand item for themselves because it's a great way to save money
- 40% of people do their back to school shopping at resale shops because they can buy high-end designer brands they wouldn't typically be able to afford
- 25% of kids have worn secondhand clothes on the first day of school
- 49% of people are overwhelmed with back to school shopping crowds
- 44% of people do their back-to-school shopping online
Poll: Have you done any back to school shopping yet?