You wouldn’t think a pair of shorts could put you in the hospital, but a woman named Sam found out the hard way that they can. The North Carolina woman with the now-private TikTok account@imtoooldtobeonthissays she could’ve died after wearing a pair of tight, high-waisted denim shorts on a date three years ago. She said they were uncomfortable, but she ignored it and finished her eight-hour date.
The next day she started feeling very ill and noticed she had a large bump where the shorts had chafed. Two days later, Sam fell into septic shock after contracting a skin infection called cellulitis; she recovered but had to go back to the ICU a month later after the cellulitis returned.
Source:New York Post