Fast food and healthy aren’t usually used in the same sentence, butFood Networkhas come up with 10 of the healthiest fast-food menu items that are available in 2022. If you stick with these you can still eat healthy and fast! They have also provided detailed nutritional information to make it easy – you can find all thatHERE.Meanwhile, here’s the breakdown:
- Arby’s Roast Chicken Entrée Salad– Lettuce and tomato topped off with crispy bacon, chicken and cheddar cheese. 250 calories, 14g total fat.
- Panera’s Almond Chicken Salad on Country Rustic Sourdough– Chicken salad made with red grapes, celery, toasted almonds with greens tomatoes and salt and pepper on Country Rustic Sourdough bread. 550 calories, 25g total fat.
- Chick-fil-A’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich– It’s made with lemon-herb marinated boneless chicken breast served on a multigrain bun with lettuce and tomato. 320 calories, 6g total fat.
- McDonald’s Fruit & Maple Oatmeal– It’s got two servings of whole grain oats, cream, brown sugar, red and green apples, cranberries and raisins. 320 calories, 4.5g total fat.
- Starbucks Tomato and Mozzarella Panini– A plant-based sandwich that includes roasted tomatoes, mozzarella, basil pesto and spinach on focaccia bread. 380 calories, 14g total fat.
- Dunkin’s Veggie Egg White Omelet– A sandwich made with a veggie egg white omelet with bell peppers, spinach and onions with cheddar cheese on a multigrain sandwich thin. 290 calories, 13g total fat.
- Noodles and Company’s Cauliflower Rigatoni Fresca with Shrimp– A noodle dish featuring cauliflower-infused rigatoni that is sautéed with balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, shrimp, roasted garlic, red onion, tomato and spinach and parmesan cheese. 470 calories, 20g total fat.
- Wendy’s Sour Cream and Chive Baked Potato– It can be a snack or an entire meal. 310 calories, 2.5g total fat.
- Chipotle Steak Salad– Greens, steak, brown rice, Monterey Jack cheese and fresh tomato salsa in a large portion.455 calories, 16g total fat.
- Panda Express Bowl with Super Greens and Kung Pao Chicken- you choose one side and one entrée to create a bowl and the super greens include broccoli and the Kung Pao Chicken is Sichuan-inspired and has chicken peanuts, and vegetables with chili peppers. 380 calories, 22g total fat.
Now you know!