What is Agape Ranch? We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization in the Coastal Bend with a goal of supporting foster and adoptive families, foster and vulnerable children, and providing high quality foster care and keeping siblings together at The Ranch. Agape Ranch was founded in 2014 by Susan Klaus, Founder and Executive Director.
Vision: Every child will experience unconditional love and understand his or her value.
Mission: Many children in foster care feel unlovable because of the abuse, neglect or abandonment they’ve suffered. Agape Ranch seeks to break the cycle by providing compassionate care, connections within the community, and giving them a place to call home with families that provide unconditional love through The Ranch. The Ranch is a neighborhood that will provide a safe environment where foster children can mature in all aspects of their lives. This is the first neighborhood of its kind in the Coastal Bend.
Purpose: We support foster and adoptive families in the Coastal Bend through programs such as our annual Christmas Store, Foster Parents Night Out (3-4 times/year), and services such as The City-Wide Respite Program, Agape Connection, and Trauma-Informed training. Agape Ranch also assists in the prevention of children entering the foster care system through CarePortal, an online platform for social workers to connect vulnerable children and families to people who can help. The Ranch neighborhood is currently being developed in the London School District area for foster families, foster children, and youth aging out of foster care.
- Become a Legacy Maker - monthly donor to Agape Ranch
- Become a sponsor/host a table at the 2022 Agape Ranch Legacy Gala: A Starry Evening
- Partner with us to support continued development of The Ranch neighborhood
- Become an adoptive or foster family
- Become a respite care provider and support foster families
- Volunteer for an event and/or program
- Pray for our mission and a return to the majority of our programs in 2022
Visit https://www.agaperanch.org/ to begin supporting foster families and vulnerable children today.