It's always fun to go to the State Fair of Texas to see Big Tex, ride the HUGE ferris wheel and get elbow deep in fried creations. Here's just a taste of what is to be expected this year. They still have to go to vote on August 27 which you can buy a $100 tix and go to town. There's also WAY MORE creative foods listed on their site, like Cajun Fried Deviled Eggs.
Only one on this list that I am not interested in trying. IDK maybe I will just bc it's a "you have to because you are at the State Fair of Texas"...... Oreo Beer.
What ya think?
1. Beer battered beef jerky.
2. Fried Texas dirt. We assume "dirt" means, like, crushed up Oreos
3. Deep fried breakfast cupcake.
4. Funnel cake bacon queso burger.
5. Deep fried chicken noodle soup on a stick
6. Deep fried Froot Loops.
7. Oreo beer.
8. Tamale donuts.
9. Fried redneck wedding cake balls.
10. Fat smooth. Yes, it's just called "Fat Smooth."