Cat Saves Owners From House Fire

posted by Uncle Sam -

A cat is being credited with saving the lives of its owners, who were fast asleep when a fire started in their McKeesport, Pennsylvania home. The blaze is believed to have started in the attic and Deputy Fire Chief Tom Perciavalle says there were no smoke alarms in the house, but the cat did the job of waking up the couple.

“Fortunately the cat was on top of his game,” he says, and that potentially saved their lives.

Source: The Star

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.