Tropical Storm Nicholas has formed in the southwestern Gulf of Mexico. Tropical Storm Warnings and Watches have been issued for the coasts of Northeastern Mexico and Texas. The storm is expected to bring heavy rains to parts of theGulf Coastthrough Wednesday. Rainfall amounts over the next three days are estimated to be around 5 to 10 inches, though isolated amounts of 15 inches or higher are possible.
- National Hurricane Center
- National Weather Service (Houston/Galveston)
- National Weather Service (Corpus Christi)
- National Weather Service (San Antonio/Austin)
- National Weather Service (Lake Charles, LA)
- LIVE Texas Weather Alerts